BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Best Answer Come From The Best Knower..

Well, it wasn't quiet nothing with me. The reason I blushed so hard before was that I do have a photo. Last night I'd noticed that at the manor there were lots of pictures my friends especially Fasha, and Wit. And sometimes I take the picture out and stair at it and talk to it and sometimes he answers. But the hard questions like do you love me he doesn't answer. I know why, because how can he love me when he doesn't know me. HERMM.. quietly difficult to think about it and it's very complicated. Only I can get the best answers from the best knower. Hopefully.. and the best way I must always pray so that I can get the answers from Him. Sometimes, I wonder alot if he's got a picture's of me. I don't see how he could have, unless he's stolen one from my friends Bainie or bby the way I did.

Now, I've been thinking about Bainie. I trying to remember good things, to stop from thinking maybe she's forgetting me.. because long time no see and no news from her and I very2 miss her damn.. and sometimes I'm also thinking about my old friends, especially my dearest Sofi. I miss you a bunch and a bundle and a barrel and a heap. And I hope one day you and I will be able to see each other again and the meantime I'm still your best friends even now you have a new friends there. Hehehe.. Still Friendship Forever, Sofi n miss U so muchhh!.. ;)

2 comments:

Balqis Riza said...

nice one..
understandable english..=)
frens are forever..just like diamonds..haha

L@uR@ said...

hehehe,tq tq yaa.. =)