BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Friday, February 20, 2009

PriVatE MYSeLF.. =)

Actually I like the idea of writing about myself. This that I've written so far is for myself. When I've torn it out I'll selotape it into an old notebook from my old school. I'm going to watch My Girl and start my homework again in my proper book. I can't hand this in. I'll have to tear the pages out and that means pages drop out of the back. I wish my lecturer's because he had asked us to write a made-up story because I love making up stories almost as much as I love drawing. It's just so stupid, asking us to write like an essays for homework. It's not even a weekend!!! I remember enough things in my life to keep me writing for about million hours. I don't write fast because I don't have nothing an idea to start it. haaaarrhh...

When I moaned about the homework, my friends said she had'nt ment we should write our whole life story. She just ment the main things, like what we look like and where we born and about our homes and families and pets or stuffs. But sometimes I could'nt write about that because it's very2 private. Lastly, I've decide to write my future life in here. So, I'll can write something interesting and wish my dreams become believed true...ermm God willing, AMINN..

0 comments: