BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Memorable..priceless Day.. (^_^)

Last Saturday weekends on 26 Dec '09 is vry meaningful day in my life..that's my engagement day...owhh how's it's so sweettt...hehehee..i'm not believe that i'll engaged right now.. mcm x caye jerr,tpi itulah hakikat nyerr..God willing all my planning and dreams to build my life with him before this will be achieved lastly..I hope he always love me till the end n not 4get me..cz i'm really love him n hope everything will b fine.To my beloved huby u r very kind tq so much.. n thanx 4 every single things. Lastly,please take care urself thanx 4 everything n 2 luv me. I luv u too so much dear..u're my SWEETheart n my soul till the end...

2 comments:

Noor Fatin said...

nad..thniah.brbangga ngn ko..
cpt2 kwin ek..=p

L@uR@ said...

tQ cayanggg..ko pn same cpt2 kawen..ahakss..